All consulting, publications, speaking, and educational services of the Publisher, Stephen A. Frew JD, are available exclusively through:
Johnson Insurance Services, LLC.,
525 Junction Road, Suite 2000,
Madison, WI. 53717.
As a long-stianding expert in all aspects of EMTALA, Stephen A. Frew JD, is available to provide consulting services to hospitals, physicians, and their attorneys.
Specific services include:
- Pre-Audits and Risk Assessments
- Policy and Procedure Development
- Plans of Correction for EMTALA Citations
- Onsite Compliance Implementation
- Medical Staff Presentaitons
- Litigation Consultation With Counsel
- HIPAA, Data Breach, and ID Theft Consulting
Experienced assistance in policy and procedure development, incident risk management, and staff training on HIPAA, “Red Flag”, and Data Breach compliance/risk management.
- Electronic Medical Records and New Technology Risk
- Risk management advice and policy and procedures development to help limit the risks inherent in the new technologies of Electronic Medical Records, social media, new electronic media technology involving medical providers.
Hospital, Physician Practice, and Clinic Risk Consulting
Onsite and remote risk services for hospitals, physician practices, and clinics include:
- Policy and procedures reviews and development
- Onsite risk assessments
- Medical records reviews for compliance and risk issues
- Risk incident advice
- Risk management education presentations
FQHC Health Center Risk Management
On-site and remote services are available for:
- Policy and Procedure review and development
- Risk management and quality plans
- Incident review and advice
- Risk management education for staff and Medical Staff
Public Speaking and Educational Presentations
A limited number of public speaking and educational presentation dates are available each month for on-site presentations at your facility. Mr. Frew is also available for teleconferences and webinar events.